Conferences and academic talks
Conferences are a kind of report on the semantic field of the chosen topic. Summaries of the studied material, based on scientific works, followed by one's own arguments and opinions; also don't forget the speeches of others for inspiration, as well as questions for the speaker. If you are looking for help with understanding the topic, or are worried that you will not be able to write your own report, you can contact elite writings.
- 4th International Conference on Sociality and Humanities – ICOSH2015, Tokyo, Japan, 30 – 31 December 2015, “A mobile automated intervention for depression”. (Oral Presentataion – Cezar Giosan, Phd)
- 45th Annual EABCT Congress, Jerusalem, Israel, 31 August – 3 September, 2015, “The Scientific Status of Internet-Based Psychotherapy for Adult Depression: Time to Consider the Mechanisms of Change” (Oral Presentation – Oana Cobeanu, PhD)
- 16th International Academic Conference, Amsterdam, Holland, 11-16 May 2015, “An online automated psychoterapeutic intervention”. (Oral Presentation – Vlad Muresan, PhD)
- Dutch PHP Conference, Amsterdam, Holland, 25-27 June (Listener – Cezar Giosan, PhD)
- 5th International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences (ICASS), Bangkok, Thailanda, 3-5 January, 2015 “Towards a Comprehensive Computerized Intervention for Depression” (Oral Presentation – Cezar Giosan, PhD)
- International Conference on Science and Technology, Bangkok, Thailanda, 30-31 December 2014 (Listener – Cezar Giosan, PhD)